Newbie from SA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiekie

Junior
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'd like to introduce myself, I am a new winemaker(i hope) from south africa. I'm getting ready to bottle my first Cab Sauv batch. Holding thumbs :h

welcome to winemakingtalk! Good Luck with your first bottling!

Welcome to the forum. If you run into any problems, ask away. Usually someone around to try and give a hand. Arne.

Welcome to WMT! Lot's of good info and good people here. I think @RevA is from South Africa also. Maybe you two are neighbors. Good luck on your new obsession.

Welcome to WMT! Lot's of good info and good people here. I think @RevA is from South Africa also. Maybe you two are neighbors. Good luck on your new obsession.

Not calling you out, Craig, but your comment made me curious, and I found the result quite interesting and surprising. Here is how South Africa compares in size to things you are familiar with:
SF_area.jpg

Paul, thanks for the enlightenment. My perception was that SA was about the size of one of our mid-sized states.

Thanks for helping educate me, I need it on a daily basis (maybe hourly).

As I say, Craig, I found it surprising, too! I figgered about the same as you....

Nice, near enough to make kits worth while. Or to order a juice bucket from the cape.

Back