RJS Rosso Grande arrived!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAG

Reaction score
My Christmas present from my best bud arrived today! Anybody make this? Tips? Tricks?

BTW, I hope that did not come across the wrong way. I was only trying to be helpful, i.e., I pointed that out because you posted in the Cellar Craft forum, where the RJS people may not see it.

My Christmas present from my best bud arrived today! Anybody make this? Tips? Tricks?

I love this kit and it turns out magnificent without any tweaks. Feel free to indulge, but the only advice I would give is to wait at least nine months before you break into it. Best non-premium kit I have ever made!

How did this kit turn out? I'm thinking of buying one.

if your can afford the upgrade, i would buy the RJS winery series Rosso Grande Eccellente with grape skins. It wont disappoint.

cheers

if your can afford the upgrade, i would buy the RJS winery series Rosso Grande Eccellente with grape skins. It wont disappoint.

cheers

I'll second this, kits with skins are definitely worth the extra cash.

Mine has been bulk aging. Goo a out in bottles this weekend.

Reads like someone was doing their quality control tasting a bit early. Must have been a good batch.

cheers

Latest posts

Back