The Line Up

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannabarn

Reaction score
smiley20.gif
This is what I have going right now, with a zinfandel/shiraz waiting for a carboy!
20080219_084729_DSC00483-1_Smal.JPG

Orange pineapple & apple, strawberry chocolate, white zinfandel

Nice collection
smiley1.gif
what kind of heating pad is that? I tried to use my wife's but thought it was to hot .I didn't know if it was getting the wine next to it 110 deg before heating the rest of the wine. Would that killsome of theyeast? Edited by: mississippi mud

Very nice line up. Here is a pic of mine. I just started this in december so I am really experimenting now. Very addictive.
20080219_123040_002_-_Copy_3_32.JPG

This is strawberry zinfindel, Strawberry,and Peach

mississippi mud said:
Nice collection
smiley1.gif
what kind of heating pad is that? I tried to use my wife's but thought it was to hot .I didn't know if it was getting the wine next to it 110 deg before heating the rest of the wine. Would that killsome of theyeast?
I don't know what brand it is, We have had it for quite awhile. It is good because it has infinite settings from low to high. It keeps the carboy at a pretty steady 73 degrees on low in a room temp of 68! I've never had a problem with hot spots in the carboy. I think the liquid disperses the heat throughout

Back