What's new in your cellar?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FED91B67-AD34-4342-B689-730A9CCE3DC1.jpeg Got these 6 a few weeks ago during the Last Bottle Marathon Madness, tried to get lots of others, but they went faster than I could order, had some great deals if you could outclick the others. Saved quite a few bucks on the wines, plus free shipping.
2012 Brunello
2014 Caymus SS
2015 Caymus Suisun Grand Durif (Petite Sirah)
I’ve had the PS, it’s quite good.

I thought you might be at the game tonight! Go Pelicans! LOL says the diehard Spurs fan!

Send me an invite. You might as well get a free $30 credit out of it!

That is on the shelf at Costco, Total Wine, even Smiths's (Kroger) here in Lost Almost! Good Rose' for sure.

That is on the shelf at Costco, Total Wine, even Smiths's (Kroger) here in Lost Almost! Good Rose' for sure.

I have purchased it from TW. Don't recall what I paid, but I think this $11 deal is pretty good.

Great price but then you have to add shipping and sometimes tax depending on who you buy from.

Don't forget, Last Bottle shipping is free when you order 6 + bottles. Some of their deals are free shipping regardless of the quantities. I always check the prices and have gotten some pretty killer deals, just gotta be willing to do a little investigation......

Where is their shipping warehouse for future reference?

From their website:

"Last Bottle is a daily purveyor of fine wines. We are located in the verdant and wine-soaked Napa Valley and run by a group of devastatingly handsome locals that have been in the wine industry for far too long (say our doctors, the nits). Mostly what we are is pretty well connected to wineries, brokers, distributors all over the planet that we have spent decades building trust with. We're also damn fine tasters, if we do say so, having done it professionally most of our adult lives.

We're wine drinkers, collectors, and part of the global wine trade. We're really good at finding deals, which we pass on ASAP. We don't waste a cent on fancy offices in Manhattan or anything that will prevent us from saving you money. We treat people like we expect to be treated, and we're honest, fair and transparent. Mostly, we are totally stoked to bring you incredible juice at the best prices we can possibly obtain, every day. Give us a shot --- you'll see."

I've ordered from them several times, and so far, all of their deliveries have originated from California, but my orders have been for wines from there, France, and Italy.

Good to know as anything coming out of CA and shipped to me will come through either Phoenix or Las Vegas which means NO WINE FOR ME except during the Winter. All my juice from WA State comes from WA to ID to UT to CO and then to me avoiding high heat along the way for Fall, Winter and Spring wine shipments.

The only way I got my recent shipment of CdP and Gigondas was we were in SOCAL spending time with the kids and the new grand baby for a few days and K&L shipped it from San Fran to LA in one day and it was a cool week by chance. Otherwise they would have had it till next Winter!

From their website:

"Last Bottle is a daily purveyor of fine wines. We are located in the verdant and wine-soaked Napa Valley and run by a group of devastatingly handsome locals that have been in the wine industry for far too long (say our doctors, the nits). Mostly what we are is pretty well connected to wineries, brokers, distributors all over the planet that we have spent decades building trust with. We're also damn fine tasters, if we do say so, having done it professionally most of our adult lives.

We're wine drinkers, collectors, and part of the global wine trade. We're really good at finding deals, which we pass on ASAP. We don't waste a cent on fancy offices in Manhattan or anything that will prevent us from saving you money. We treat people like we expect to be treated, and we're honest, fair and transparent. Mostly, we are totally stoked to bring you incredible juice at the best prices we can possibly obtain, every day. Give us a shot --- you'll see."

I've ordered from them several times, and so far, all of their deliveries have originated from California, but my orders have been for wines from there, France, and Italy.

Where is their shipping warehouse for future reference?

I can't find it now, but I believe I read they have regional shipping centers. Wine is shipped to those places climate controlled, IIRC. Then it goes to you from the regional center with a 1-3 day delivery. You can choose to have an ice pack for that delivery (I think I paid $4 for this order). I ordered on the 14th. My wine was shipped on the 15th from Latham, NY and arrived on the 17th still cool. Granted, it hasn't been alarmingly hot this week.

Good to know as anything coming out of CA and shipped to me will come through either Phoenix or Las Vegas which means NO WINE FOR ME except during the Winter. All my juice from WA State comes from WA to ID to UT to CO and then to me avoiding high heat along the way for Fall, Winter and Spring wine shipments.

The only way I got my recent shipment of CdP and Gigondas was we were in SOCAL spending time with the kids and the new grand baby for a few days and K&L shipped it from San Fran to LA in one day and it was a cool week by chance. Otherwise they would have had it till next Winter!

Yup, I’m pretty much in the same boat here, regardless of the route. Until November, the wine Nazi says, “NO WINE FOR YOU!”

Latest posts

Back