Merry Christmas From Virginia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msfgroup

Reaction score
My wife and and I have decided to start making wine as a hobby and looking for a forum to discuss, question, beg for help and so on. I fell upon this forum yesterday but cautious due to the fact our wine making will be from "Kits" and not actually grapes due to not having a vineyard. So, before I start bogging everyone down with "KIT" questions or issues. I wanted to be sure I am in a forum strictly for vineyard wine making or open to kit wine making.

I know how frustrating it can be if unwanted questions or discussions are posted and this is not our intent.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Don't be shy, I just started making wine last year and joined the forum earlier this year. If you really "mess up" and put a thread in the wrong place the moderators will move it for you. No worries, they aren't really strict here unless you use dirty words or talk politics.

Look around the different threads, you can do searches for things like Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio if you want to, but since you like kits you'll find lots of information in the Kit thread as well as the general and beginning winemaking threads.

Have fun and learn a lot then teach the rest of us what we are supposed to be doing. Welcome to WMT and Merry Christmas!

Thank you

Thanks to everyone that has replied to my post. Sounds like there is a lot of knowledge in here and I hope to draw from. I am totally amazed at the quantities that people have accomplished actually shocked. THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN even if I do only have 2 primary 2 secondary fermenters to get started.

Thanks again everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU

Latest posts

Back