Vacuum pump giveaway bonus !!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
So I came up with this - if you order a pump between 3-15-2012 and April 1st 2012 and your name is drawn -

You have the option of accepting another pump or a full refund from the original purshase and in either case you would receive a complete inline filtering system- including 2 filters,housing,wrench,and bracket.

Thanks steve
http://allinonewinepump.com/

Steve every time you post your stepping up to the plate. Thanks for all you do for our members. Wish you were in my neighborhood so I could come and harrass you in person. LOL

I really want to travel to PA sometime ,hopefully this summer. Do you have any big club gatherings that you know of ? Yes I know it is technically still WINTER. :db

thanks steve

I really want to travel to PA sometime ,hopefully this summer. Do you have any big club gatherings that you know of ? Yes I know it is technically still WINTER. :db

thanks steve

Nay no big club gathering just a bunch of winemaking friends, I try to have a big gathering in the summer. Let me know when you are headed this way and I'll get everyone together.

How do I get signed up for the vacuum pump giveaway?? I 'like' you on facebook, now what?

We now have the All in One Wine Pump on our web site for sale, but right now the best deal is what Steve has going with all the accessorys.:HB

What would be a town that would be good to go see and that would be centrally located per say ? I have already convinced the wife into it :h

Thanks Steve
Any best time of the year per say ?

Like julie said, she usaully has one and I have several during the summer. Would love to meet you!

Herman MO, full of B&B's, a number of winerys. Central Mo between St. Louis and K.C. and the first vinicultural designated area in the U.S.

Latest posts

Back