Big and Bold again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Craig you are just one smooth operator!

I have you snowed! I'm telling my wife that while she's taking a sip of wine tonight. She'll then realize why I was wearing the rain poncho!

@geek - thanks for the song. I used to have to drive down to DC and Bal-ti-more quite a bit and that was a very popular song in those parts in that day...a long, long time ago...I can still remember how that music used to make me smile...

Sade's lyrics about the cold heart are incorrect, but the rest is true, at least back then. :h

Last edited:
Please and my name to the list. Love to get opinions on my Petite Pearl.

I am. My 2016 juice bucket wines are starting to come around. I'd like some feedback.

Ok , tomorrow I'll start anew list for the contest see how many will reply,ok Big Red's only and ports

I don't like competing unless it is just against myself [most resent performance vs. prior] but wish you all well.

I don't like competing unless it is just against myself [most resent performance vs. prior] but wish you all well.

Just bring some wine this Fall when Steve and I close our cabin. I promise to drink and not judge your character on the wine you bring, only the amount :i.

Bill, I haven't tasted a wine from you I didn't like! You should not be worried about entering your wine into this "competition". I look at it as a nice way to get varied feedback on how my winemaking procedures are developing.

Folks,

We are still "ON".

Now that the weather has chilled down a bit, you may want to think about sending your entries.

If you look at this the right way, you really are competing against yourself.

Each wine is awarded points in 5 different areas (color, aroma, etc) by 7 judges or so. The points are added up and medals awarded to each wine having enough points.

So, you do not compete with anyone else. You wine can win gold even if others have won gold.

I don't know if this makes a difference to you?

Latest posts

Back