Greetings from Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tednms

Junior
Reaction score
I have been lurking for awhile now . Been wanting to try wine and mead making.I have been a beekeeper since 1980.Does anyone have a few books that they would recommend?

I have been lurking for awhile now . Been wanting to try wine and mead making.I have been a beekeeper since 1980.Does anyone have a few books that they would recommend?
Welcome to the Forum & here are a few that I've used: Enology and Viticulture Books. One or two of these books mention Mead production.
I too keep bees but don't make mead only wine and beer. Worried about this warm weather now turned cold hope they didn't eat all the stored winter honey and sugar feed looking for nectar in November and December. It's going to be cold until late March.

Vino Italiano: The Regional Wines of Italy, Joseph Bastianich & David Lynch, Clarkson Potter Publishers 2005.

From Vines to Wines, Jeff Cox, 1999 Storey Publishing.

The Wine Maker’s Answer Book, Alison Crowe, 2007 Storey Publishing.

Home Winemaking Step by Step: A Guide to Fermenting Wine Grapes, Third Edition, Jon Iverson, 2002 Stonemark Publishing Co.

Vini & Ristoranti di Toscana, Emanuele Pellucci & Alfedo Palmieri, 2008 Tusca Edizioni

Wine Grapes: A Complete Guide to 1,368 vine varieties, including their origins and flavours, Jancis Robinson, Julia Harding, Jose Voullamoz, 2012, ecco and imprint of Harper Collins Publishers, 1242 pages.

Total Wine & More Guide to Wine, David Trone & Robert Trone Publishers.

The Way to Make Wine: How to Craft Superb Table Wines at Home, Sheridan Warrick, 2006 University of California Press.

Windows on the World Complete Wine Course, Kevin Zraly, 2007 Sterling Publishing Co, Inc.

Latest posts

Back