Wine Kitz Finding Frontenac

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahRides

Reaction score
So I tried some Frontenac at a local winery and LOVED it! I've read a few people here have grown frontenac grapes to make their wine with, but haven't been able to find a kit for it (in stores or online). Does anyone know of any availability for kits or juice anywhere? I looked online and couldn't find anything, so didn't know if anyone had seen it.

I had looked at their online site and didn't see it listed. That was one of the first places I thought of and looked. :) Their website stated that juice as one of the buckets that wasn't available this year. Maybe I will have to wait a year or two for it to become available through them. :-(

I just got my Frontenac label approved by the COLA system of the TTB. I began selling it in a dry version this last week and will introduce it as a sweet red this week at our local fair. It is big, red, jammy and loaded with plum- and it is sweet! Check with me in a couple months and if you were coming up this way I might have a bit to spare for you.

Thanks Grapeman! I just looked up on google maps where your town was in NY, and it is pretty far from me! If I think I'll be out your way though, I will give you a call and see if you have any left. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back