What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recovering from Lyme is a slow and ongoing process. I decided I wanted to get more focused on building myself up physically and build a daily routine. I decided on a bowflex, the Blaze has a very small footprint, BUT my room still needed an overhaul. I finally have extra space! It is still a work in progress, but I hope to have it wrapped up today.

Bryan, @winemaker81 once said something to the extent that I am the poster boy for efficient space usage. I now have about 10 hobbies packed into the room, so I had to get really creative this time.

My bench folds 180 degrees with wine storage underneath. The fridge is in test mode. It is a fermentation chamber for wine, beer, and sausage. TV for work out videos and following instructionals on YouTube. Compressor for blowing out tubing.
bench.jpg

It was a TV cabinet on the left, and according to measurements I had 3\4 on an inch to spare to the ceiling. After cutting off about 5 inches, that is now the case. I still have enough height to use the space for bottling. I am storing full carboys in the lower cabinets.
room.jpg
I am obsessed with these lately. I have at least 4 in the room throughout the shelves and cabinets for power. This will allow me to set up the AIO to transfer, bottle, and clean up efficiently.
power.jpg
wine.jpg

Back