Wine Reality Television Show

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has the Fox Reality channel on their cable or satellite but I was bored today and flipping through the channels and saw a show called Corkscrewed, the Wrath of the Grapes. I watched a couple episodes of it. It is your average reality show. Wasn't bad.

Was interesting seeing the very inexperienced, richvineyard owners (the producers of American Idol) muddle into the vineyard and winemaking world. Makes one open their eyes to the reality of owning and operating a vineyard.

The true interesting parts were the experts they had come to their vineyard to train them such as pruning, checking the brix to determine harvest, etc. There of course is silly drama in it as any reality show has.

If you have this channel, you might want to check it out sometime. Here is a link to the network and the show.

http://www.foxreality.com/show.php?id=4371

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Found that Corkscrewed show on Fox Reality...Channel 250 on Direct TV...it is kind of a neat show...

It is on again tonight at 7:30 Central Time....also see that Thursday PM they have about 2 hours of the 1/2 hour programs at about 1 PM CST...and again over the weekend...check you listings and times.

Usually reality TV gives me acid reflex, but this looks rather interesting. Too bad I don't have Fox Reality. I guessI'm left with no other choice than to pirate it off ofthe internet.

Don't judge me, I'm young, it's in my blood to do such things!!!
smiley17.gif
Edited by: LeiniePrincess

I'm with you LeinieP, I wish I had that channel. I'd have to bump up to
the next Tier for about another $25 which I dont see happening. It does
look good though. Next year they'll probably start with reruns on a
channel we already have. Kind of like The Sopranos although that one
took a few years.

Latest posts

Back