Sage wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post a pic of my latest bottles.
smiley1.gif

sage.jpg

Chrysanthemum

mum.jpg

It seems that my mums were more ofa lighter color than last year. Last year this wine had a nice hint of pink to it. Hopefully I'll be able to harvest more darker mums this year. Edited by: MedPretzel

Thank you, thank you!I was a little unhappy with the hibiscus and mum labels because they were hard to format to fit in their stupid little pre-cut lines. As you can see, there is a sliver of white on the hibiscus (ARGH) and the mum's are a wee off center.

But I had printed out 12 sheets of the hibiscus (all which were off) and this one was the closest, so I took it and went with it. The sage labels are full-sheet labels, which I cut with a paper cutter myself. The price was okay - my mom got it for me - for 100 sheets, I think it cost like 20 bucks at http://www.onlinelabels.com (OL175WX) you might want to check it out if you are very frustrated with your labels like I am.

The other thing I got upset about, and you see it with the sage bottles, is that one label is a little bit shorter than the other ones. My stupid printer makes it's own decision where the print-borders. So, it just cuts off a picture, even though I said on word to just print it anyway. I lose about a quarter-inch on each side of the paper. That's a lot of labels.

Back