• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless and other tanks.. York PA area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

I love this obsession
Reaction score
I have a friend that is closing the doors of their winery and has some equipment for sale. 6-8 ea 100 ltr stainless ($225), 2 ea 300 ltr stainless ($450), 1 ea 400 ltr stainless ($450). 3 ea 100 gallon plastic tanks $150 each. I have attached the pics. If anyone is interested I am the go between as the winery is not letting anyone know they are closing as of yet. If anyone is interested I can get the items you are interested in and make the deal.

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

Do they happen to have a crusher/destemer they want to give away? ;)

Just wanted to let you know all the Stainless is gone but there are still a ton of carboys, a crusher destemer, and a bladder press, if anyone is interested..

Where is this winery located? Do you have some details on the crusher/destemer?

Brian,

Many thanks for the help and the tanks. You could have turned up the heat a little, LOL.....

Tanks

I am very interested in the tanks. I'd pay cash if they're still available.
Please let me know. I could come soon too.

Joshwa

Orieda,

The tanks are in my and ffemt's basement. They have been sold.

Latest posts

Back