Newbie Bio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cove Cottage

Reaction score
Hello everyone, <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

My name is Margaret and I am a government meeting planner at Tyndall Air Force Base, FL. My husbandJohn is retired Air Force but still works with them every chance he gets. I love to garden andJohn's love is his Harley Davidson and making curries … hot curries
smiley19.gif
Something we both enjoy is sitting on our screened porch after work and enjoying aglass of wine.Hopefully soon we will be enjoying our own wine.

We live in "The Cove" area of <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Panama</st1:place></st1:country-region>, City <st1:State><st1:place>Florida</st1:place></st1:State> with our two cats; Princess and Foxy. (Thus the name .... Cove Cottage) The Cove runs along <st1:place><st1:placeName>St Andrews</st1:placeName> <st1:place>Bay</st1:place></st1:place> and is full ofancientoak trees, Spanish moss, and quaint houses. It’s an easy laid back kind of place.

This picture of us was taken last September in Stornoway. John is the one with the glass of Scotch in his hand. Now if we could just learn how to make a nice single malt... wouldn't that be prefect! Oh yeah, I'm the short one in the middle.

2005-07-29_065937_Forum_Picture_2.jpg

Single malt! You are definately my kind of people. Before I started making wine, I was really into the single malts. I switched to wine on my doctors suggestion, but occasionally I have to run to the liquor store and get a bottle of Macallan.

By the way, its hard to miss you with the bright orange shirt and the good looks.

Welcome Margaret &amp; John....nice smiles tell a lot about a person!

Latest posts

Back