Wine Cellar Pic’s

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maui Joe

Reaction score
2005-07-09_023329_IMG_0090.JPG
My work area...cellar entry to the right.

Wine cellar entry door..in/out temp gauges w/ remote control.

2005-07-09_030919_IMG_0091.JPG

Inside the cellar..

2005-07-09_031825_IMG_0247.JPG

Left side rack area..tweaked chiller coil with humidity gauge

2005-07-09_034538_IMG_0252.JPG

Well this is my "hang area." If I don't answer the door, greet the mailman, respond to the phone or dinner bell, "I'll be here!"

Edited by: Maui Joe

Nice work and cellar area Maui!
smiley32.gif
Having a dedicated area to make and store your wine is great and not everyone is lucky enough to have this.

I feelblessed that I have a fermentation room and wine cellarfor making and storing my wine,beer and mead. Good thing I didn't need half the basement for anything else!
smiley36.gif

I am duly impressed with both the cellar and the wine. Next time I go to Maui, I won't waste my time at the "offiicial" winery. I will just stop by your place!

smiley32.gif
I am so jealous! You have all anyone of us would ever want.

Very nice. You must be very proud!!!!

Ramona

Many Thanks! The hardest hurdle was convincing my wife that I needed one...you know how this hobby grows....
smiley36.gif

Joe, Is this underground at all or is it all above ground? I know that in some places they just don't build basements, so I'm asking. And it is a think of beauty. Just think of the increase in your property value! (Don't let the tax man in!
smiley34.gif
)

We don't have basements in Texas.
smiley19.gif

I really wish we did as I envy those of you that do.

Here here geocorn I have to agree with that, and I am jealous also Joe that sure looks like a nice place to play!
smiley32.gif
smiley2.gif

I really wish that it was underground. I considered the thought but it would be very expensive. So my second best thought was to make it appear to be that once inside.

joe, i'm goiong to ask you for instructions in a few years, as that is now what my dream wine celar looks like.... and the big question i need to know (how much convincing did it take for female's o.k. and how much did it cost you--in respects to owing your wife...lol)... seriously though, it looks great, i'd get fired up if i had a sweet cellar like that, i might never leave the room!!!

Latest posts

Back