Lets see your pets!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I thought we had a Thread running quite some time ago on this but I searched, searched more, and then researched and Ill be darned if I can find it soooooooo lets start one now. I have way too many pets at the minute myself! I have 1 126 lb 1/2 Rott - 1/2 Husky named Thor and he is 8 years old now and although he still runs and acts like a puppy he gets sire fast in his right front shoulder so we dont let him get all nutty if we can stop him as it really hurts him later! Then we have 2 resident cats that have lived here many years, Chubber (Orange Cat) and Toby the Black cat. Then last Thanksgiving when it was freezing over here a Mommy cat showed up on our back deck where the Turkey was resting in the grill after getting torn apart by a bunch of Meat eating monsters (My family). We put it in the grill as there just wasnt any room in the fridge. Along with Momma cat was 2 tiny little kittens. It was hard to believe they were even alive out there!!!! Soooo, with the turkey and an old cat carrier I rigged up a trap to catch them and I won!. Once all were trapped 1 by one the Momma cat didnt want anything to do with the kittens so down in the cellar she went and the kittens stayed up here. We wanted to get Momma fixed but just didnt have the money then with the holidays and the economy. She goes out during the day when she wants but sleeps inside at night. When we finally did have some extra money it was too late and now have another 4 kittens. We may keep one of them but thats it! So in order here are my pets.
20110317_194803_Thor.jpg
Cats.jpg

20110317_195948_The_Kittens.jpg

20110317_200038_Kitties.jpg

Meet Risky, our Jack Russell. 15 lbs of endless energy, he will be 3 the end of April. I've owned dogs of all breeds all of my life and this is without question the smartest, most obedient best friend I've ever seen. He's totally house broken and has been since 8 weeks of age. He's with me on the ranch every day and rides whatever piece of equipment I happen to be on, he goes with us everywhere we go and a total pleasure to have around. I just wish he liked the Grandkiddos a little more. He's not a little people dog.

20110317_204755_197399_17048410.jpg

Here's our two, Tiger (named for the Missouri TIGERS) is the Dachshund. He's anything but that. He's the sweetest most good natured dog we have ever known.

Now the Chihuahua 'aka' (mongo) is another story. He is very friendly with people he knows, but let a stranger show up (or the fedex/UPS man) and he turns into Rin tin tin/Cudjo.

20110318_091436_190611_18335662.jpg

BOB

Thats what you call "small dog" syndrome......
smiley36.gif

That almost looks like it was a professional portrait Bob or are you just good with Photoshop!

This is our 5 year old Golden Retriever "Jack" after a nice long bath. He really likes the belly scratch part of the whole ordeal.
smiley36.gif

20110318_102446_wetdog.jpg

Mike, My youngest daughter has her own portrait studio. She was looking after them while barb and I were on a road trip. We returned home to find photos of " the boys " on the kitchen table.
smiley4.gif

BOB

ibglowin said:
That almost looks like it was a professional portrait Bob or are you just good with Photoshop!

LOL now who's in the dog house?

As long as we're taking Bath pictures this is our three Yorkie/Poodle mix dogs. Sammie, Peaches and Felice.

DogsBath.jpg

Hehehehe.....

I didn't realize they had rats that big in PA!
smiley2.gif

I don't even think Jack's ask could fit into that sink!

CMon Dan, You know you have to include my favorite pic of when you first
got Sammie!!!! I liked it so much I saved it on my computer!!!!!
20110318_181058_Sammie02.jpg

Ok, here’s the dynamic duo: Baby and Bubba
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
Looking less than impressed in their Halloween dress:

20110318_211056_IMG_4358.jpg

Here they are being the normal devils that they are, no that glow in their eyes is not the flash... it's the devil about to come out!

20110318_211344_IMG_4391.jpg

And here is Sara the cat sitting with Baby in "dady's" chair! I think Sara is saying "Not so close Baby, back off"

20110318_211533_IMG_4403.jpg

20110319_114551_100_0247.JPG

Here are my two "kids," Louie, 3, inSeptember, in the foreground, an apricot Miniature Poodle and Gina, 9 in September, in the background, a white Standard Poodle. They are really a lot of company and sit and watch me tend to the wine. Great idea for a post!

So are they considered Porkies or Yodels??

runningwolf said:
ibglowin said:

LOL now who's in the dog house?

As long as we're taking Bath pictures this is our three Yorkie/Poodle mix dogs. Sammie, Peaches and Felice.

DogsBath.jpg

I dont own a pet. years in the deli business didnt allow for animals since i lived on the same property.

BUT THEN THERES NEMO ACROSS THE STREET.

BDAY002.jpg

HAVE GROWN TO DISLIKE ANY ANIMALS AROUND ME UNTILL THIS CREATURE CHARMED ME WITH HIS WAGING TAIL AND BEGGING ANTICS.

HE USES ME JUST TO GET A BISCUIT BUT I HAVE COME TO LOOK FOREWARD TO IT.
smiley36.gif

I forgot to say how much i enjoyed everyones photos.

Latest posts

Back