Chateau Michaelena Winery/San Acacia Cellars

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Chateau Michaelena Winery

The Winery is definitely more fun to hang out in now!

DSC03186.JPG

Normally I am pretty good about avoiding impulse buys at Costco, but this was an amazing deal. Picked up this 32" LED backlit LCD 720p HDTV for only $219 at Costco. This was a fantastic bargain for sure. The is a Hannspree branded but the panel is obviously made by Samsung and has a glass front bevel and base, 5 HDMI inputs, built in PVR capability if you plug in a USB drive it will record over the air HDTV directly to the USB drive. I rerouted and split some cables in the attic and now I have OTA HDTV from ABQ as well as all my Dish Network channels and of course a computer all in one nice package. I added an AppleTV as well and now have additional access to all my Movies and TV shows on my media server in the house (now at a whopping 5T of space!)

Lets have a little contest and see if anyone can figure out what movie this quick snapshot is from!

DSC03189.JPG

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! I may never have to leave the man cave, oh I guess I still need some food! :D

Very nice Mike although I dont know what the hell you said in 1/2 of that paragraph!!! LOL Hey Mike werent you the one telling us not to buy stuff like this at places like that though?

Ahhhh but this is a rebranded Samsung plus its not the main TV in the living room. PQ is excellent on this guy. Running the sound through a set of 2.1 computer speakers.

No one wants to take a stab at guessing the movie!?

OK, WTF is PQ? LOL No clue on the movie, it already doesnt look like my type.

Latest posts

Back