My Wife

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWMINNESOTA

Reaction score
Has invaded my space....has taken over that one thing and place I would go and do my thing. Not in a small way..no, no, no. She wasnt gentle, or even kind and understanding about it.
20090606_132856_100_1130_Small.jpg

So now the primaries are full, and "my" stuff has to wait. Yeah, we read the directions a couple of times, and oh ,on occasion she calls me over ( I know how Ken's wine pups feel) and I explain what she needs to do, or not do.

Im thinking of taking up cross stitching.

Or start building more wine racks as it looks like you will need them..
smiley36.gif

JW, you sound like you are in pain, dude!!! RELAX....in the end you both get to kick back and enjoy the his/her wine production!!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

So what is the new name of your winery going to be now buddy ?
smiley36.gif

This is how it all starts
smiley19.gif
first the invasion of the man cave than the reconstruction of such great and precise chaos and then
smiley19.gif
and then
smiley19.gif
your cave is no longer...........oh is me
smiley36.gif

Waldo said:
So what is the new name of your winery going to be now buddy ?
smiley36.gif

Panties in Bunch Whinery
smiley36.gif

I would love for mine to get as into it as I am. She likes the drinking part. And the picking and processing of the fresh fruit. But for some reason she just isn't as interested in the labor of fermenting, racking, testing, and bottling.

The family that ferments together stays together!
smiley36.gif
I'm going to say that I'm happy for you and just think, you may get another carboy out of it!

I wish my wife would get into wine making and even a little wine comsumption along the way. She just does not understand me..It's the balance of life, The yeng and yang. The karma. The balance of all..I have said enough
smiley33.gif

It sounds like where I live: it's her house andher stuff, I'm just the guy hired to make the wine!
smiley36.gif

Ha yes the man cave is no longer sanctuary,we must go ever deeper into the bowls of the basement.,or where ever that takes us..oh's me..................

this calls for a shock and awe event to stun the offending party into retreat and submission...may i suggest you start w simple things...empty the fridge and fill w frozen pizza....immediately send all her clothes to the Salvation Army and take over the closets with your things...change the keys to her car....place a bed for her out on the three season porch or barn

please write back in the morning and let me know your status

oh one more thing...cut the phone line...no calls to a lawyer will be allowed either.

Respond...Retaliate....Recline....Rejoice

:)

Set the tone! :)

i was assuming that he doesnt get much sleep to begin with :)

additionally it is good to die if need be with your fight game 'on' :)

That is the path I was taking Al, so after doing the laundry, cleaning the bedroom, washing the dishes, this morning I will be walking to work....just hope it isn't raining after so I can mow the lawn as she has instructed. I think I am winning this battle.
smiley5.gif

check out the tv show Wife Swap.....you are the guy from the boston area who did EVERYTHING...while she talked on the phone all day....

:)

time to call Wife Swap...it may be worth more than the 50k that they award...

Latest posts

Back