WineXpert Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneram

Reaction score
I will be receiving my new Wine Juice very soon. The Pinot Noir is my 2nd batch from George, { Thank you George for all the option and yourstore}and really excited to start it. If all goes well, I will be starting this batch on Tuesday. In the spare time I will continue to enjoy and learn as I read this Forum. This is a great place.

Yes Very Nice. And Thank you for sharing the lifting item and Web Page. That itemis coming soon to this house. I'm scared one of these days while carrying the Glass Carboy its going to slip right out and smash all over the Tile Floor. I can see it coming. Thanks

I've learned so much from this forum, and still have a lot of questions. Wine hobby is addictive, and so is this forum. It's become a daily routine.

Oneram,

Which kit did you get of the Pinot? I have been thinking of ordering one!!

Thanks

Francie

OneRam,
I also have learned a ton from here ....Like who drinks the most ...Who should be attending meetings...haha ....But thank George for this forum or I would have had a lot of questions and no place to ask....

It was the Yamhill Pinot Noir. Just about an hour ago. I finshed up getting everything in the Primary and now its becomes the waiting game { 5 to 7 days } or until it drops to 1.010 or less. SpG was good and Temp. We are now on the way with my 2nd kit. So I'm excited. Thanks

Back