WineXpert Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneram

Reaction score
I'm considering making my next Kit a Pinot Noir. Any Recommendation. Is this a very difficult Wine to make? Happy Holidays.

I have never made the Pinot Noir but can't see how it would be any different than any other kit. I will add that there is a recent post that says that these kits might be discontinued due to the difficulty for the kit manufactures in obtaining suitable grapes for the kits. You might jump in there and order one before they are gone if this is indeed a fact.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

I have a Oregon Yamhill Pinot Noir in a carboy. This kit is no different than any other I have done.

Can't wait to try it in a couple of weeks.

Thank For the Information. Yes I did see the post on this kit being discontinued. The Yamhill does look attractive

Have not made that yet but it is on my todo list!! Good luck with it..As Waldo would say...Pictures!!
smiley4.gif

This is a great kit and I'm sorry to hear they are discontinuing it. You won't be sorry you tried this kit.

DrtDoctor

I was the one who posted about the Pinot. Yes, the Oregon Pinot is being discontinued--George, have you heard anything about this yet? The New Zealand Wine Expert kit (supposedly) was excellent and won several awards. The only thing is they now only offer a 15 liter kit and the kit that won all the awards was a 16 liter kit, which was a Limited Edition last year. If anyone tried the NZ, could you reply to how good it is/was? I also am debating which kit to purchase!!

Goodluck and let us know what your decision is!!

Francie

Back