sausage and jerky supplies

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got on line with some suppliers for sausage and jerky supplies, with credit checks, paper work and shipping, looking at about 2 to 3 weeks off for supplies to hit the store. Plan on stocking spices, casings, dehydrators, grinders, jerkey guns and more.

For spices, will have packets to do from 1# to 50# batches. Starting out with natural casings, some nice grinders and dehydrators and what ever the suppliers suggest to stock for an opening order.
Any questions or suggestions, let me know.:h

Sausage Supplies are in! :db
Just got in a great line of sausage spices and cures. Also some casings and more jerky supplies. Everything is on the web site and will be running the 10% off St. Patricks sales thru Saturday 3/17/12.

Check it out, any questions, let me know or if there's something you want and don't see, let me know, I'll try to get it in!

Things may be a bit early for some of the sausage stuff, thinking fall with deer season will be the big time.

Summer is a good time to stock up on pork butts and sholders. we have a local grocery chain here that puts them on sale for .99 cents a pound.

But having them in stock lets customers know I have them.

Back