Cherry berry plum with cacao nibs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brigitte

Reaction score
IMG_3610.jpg

Any ideas on a wine?? If so how much per gallon?
It looks delicious.

Thanks
Brigitte

Literally standing in the checkout at wal Mart trying to search for
This on the forum. I don’t know if this is a product wal Mart keeps in stock. I have never seen it. I hope someone chimes in so I can justify buying a few bags lol.
Cheers

It sure looks delicious! Did you buy it? I definitely will be looking for this at my local Walmart. Thanks for bringing this blend to my attention :h

It sure looks delicious! Did you buy it? I definitely will be looking for this at my local Walmart. Thanks for bringing this blend to my attention :h

No I didn’t buy it just yet. I am wondering about the nibs in primary fermentation. Everything I have been able to find on here talks about nibs being added in secondary /aging.

What are your thoughts on what to do with this prize? It’s got me stumped but I am new at wine making. It also has me wanting to try a port with nibs lol.

@Brigitte: Your idea about the port sounds great to me! I must admit I don't know about how the nibs would work in primary as I am new to winemaking too. Please keep us posted. I would love to know how this turns out for you. :h

Cheerful heart... I haven’t decided to go for it yet. But if I do I will keep you posted. I am fairly new to wine making myself. I may need to post this over in fruit wine making to get more people to chime in. Have a good evening !

Latest posts

Back