American Sniper

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trying to see as many of the Oscar nominated movies for best picture and watched American Sniper last night. All I can say is wow, and "thank you for your service". Amazing job by Clint Eastwood (director) Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller.

Riveting from start to finish.

Still have a few more to see but so far this is leading and has all the goods required to pull off a Best Picture award. :br

I'm excited to see this one..

I followed the 'real story' in the media; would have joined the military with the aim of becoming a sniper, if my brother wasn't diagnosed with Autism. Weird how life works, but this story has always felt oddly personal

Read the book when it first came out, Chris Kyle was/is the type of person I look up to. Saw the movie last weekend and Clint was able to portray the intensity, anxiety, pressure our guardians are under.
I don't care if Oscar does not honor them, for whom, most of what Hollywood is are the antithesis of what makes our soldiers worthy of far more than they will ever be grateful for.

Thanks,
Steve

I was going to wait until it came out on TV. I'll go see it in the theater.

Last edited by a moderator:
The autobiography and book were almost exactly the same. A fantastic job by the movie crew in portraying the personality, patriotism and intensity.

This is an awesome movie and every American should watch it. Too many people take their freedoms for granted and have no idea of the sacrifices made by such men.

The ending was artfully done. It is also great to see the people rallying around his wife to help her further his cause.

http://www.chriskylefrogfoundation.org/

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back