Making Country Wines Want to reach a Target Grativy

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcgi

Junior
Reaction score
Hello from Sandpoint Idaho. I am making a Banana Country Wine. How would I hit a specific Original Gravity? I have a Refractometer, so I think that I can use it to determine how much sugar is in the bananas. But is there a calculator that I could use that would tell me how much sugar to add so that we can target a particular starting gravity? I have an iPhone, so if there are any apps that would do this, I would be interested. Thanks in advance for any help that you may have.

hmm, open the app, dunk your phone in the must, point your refracing thing at the moon at exactly 12 midnight. I dont really think it will tell yo anything, but, it will be sure fun to talk about, if you actually do it.

Please dont
. LOL
:b

hmm, open the app, dunk your phone in the must, point your refracing thing at the moon at exactly 12 midnight. I dont really think it will tell yo anything, but, it will be sure fun to talk about, if you actually do it.

Please dont
. LOL
:b

Troy, Now you are being bad. :ft You didn't even say Hello!

-TC, Julie is right, I am BAD, and so I come back and offer a wartm hello on behalf of all of us here at WMT. Nice to meet you, allow me to have a shot of rot gut whisky in your honor!!! LMFAO!

Got some friends here from Sandpoint> Well not really friends, kinda whish theyd leave. SOULE, know the name?

They knew the Ruby Ridge guy, named their daughter after him, or maybe the son, wtf knows?

Back