Hello From Maryland:)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he loves to freak out the UPS man! everytime they come here they say can they get out of there and I say sure but they won't.
lol they always park their truck facing out I guess they figure they can quickly jump in and speed away before my Rottweilers jump the
fence and lick'em to death.

Cindy I was also big into fresh water like Manley is now. I love salt water set ups but they always scared me because of the few people I knew that had them, one time or another would lose the entire aquarium because of a bacteria or something and lose hundreds of dollars worth of fish. Believe me if you can manage that wine will be a cruise for you. Most wines gone bad can be saved. I love the dog pictures. We actually have a thread started just for showing you pets.

Hi Cindy. My wife and I moved from northern Baltimore County to retire in Costa Rica. Good luck in your future wine making.

Mike

wow your lucky Wiz!
Dan, I've never had a tank crash. people that end up with their tanks crashing and losing their live stock
is a lot of times due to adding trace elements and not testing 1st, like they say in the reefing world if you can't test for it don't add it. then you have others that are notorious over feeders its a very fine line.

Latest posts

Back