RJ Spagnols RJS Pre Orders

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
last years Okanagan Chardonnay was great! I'm still waiting on the California Shiraz from last year to judge that one...However, hightails are amazing kits that are usually extremely high quailty just short of having your own vineyard and without having to press.

The Argentina Tango sounds really good! Torrontes is one of my favorite sipping wines.

That one sounded interesting to me also but I dont think I would oak it as Im not a big white/oak fan.

Sure wish we could get the Hightail line here in the U.S.

I have the Torrontes from last year that I'm just getting ready to start. I'll be anxious to see how it tastes since I've never had that varietal before.

Jackie said:
Sure wish we could get the Hightail line here in the U.S. 

I have the Torrontes from last year that I'm just getting ready to start. I'll be anxious to see how it tastes since I've never had that varietal before.

I,m enjoying a hightail californian merlot from last years offerings right now, i think it still needs 6- 12 months to really show its full potential but wow is it good!

Wade, you moderate 18 different forums and have one of your own? What is the URL? Crackedcork

Latest posts

Back