new wine startup

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhonda

Junior
Reaction score
Don't miss an opportunity to be a part of something great. Back a company that will transform the wine world! Back Wooden Bottle

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually people say "Hi" before they hit you up for investment capital.....good luck with getting any takers with a hard sell like that

Hello to the wooden wino. I will admit it sounds interesting but I think most would still rather buy and DRINK a wine for what is IN the bottle rather than what is wrapped around it. I have some nice decorative wooden boxes that used to have wine in them from Ridge, Silverado, Far Niente...The wine that came out of the glass bottle was quite good. Not that trends don't change but a 50 cent glass bottle seems to be an appropriate and recyclable container for 100 percent of the people in the world that drink wine. Best of luck spending that 100k on wooden bottles. I will stick to glass.

Hi Rhonda,

Sorry but I had to delete your link, it isn't fair to the vendors who pay for you to have free advertisement. Please contact WadeE in regard to advertising on the site.

And welcome to winemakingtalk.

Back