Chateau Michaelena Winery/San Acacia Cellars

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always been one big ol bag for me. Price has been the same now for like 5 years.

If you don't mind me asking what you paid? I have been seeing people have been paying 110 and I just bought them at 140. Not sure if they just had a price increase?

$120 for 1000 plus shipping. I paid my setup branding fee years ago so no extra charge for the printing.

I'll be interested to see what I pay when I order my next 1,000 in another month or two.

I seem to recall my first order was like $0.11 each then second order was $0.12 each and third was held at $0.12 as well.

You could be given a better price for being a customer for a longer period of time. New customer will be given current price.

Thanks for the picture/info.

Strange some people are getting better pricing.

Well I guess Fall is "officially" here in the Cellar/Winery! :sm

First real cool front blew through yesterday and this morning we got down to 33F just before dawn.

IMG_2654.jpg

Yea, I have a small window unit that keeps it around ~65F in the Summer other than that it stays in the low 50's for the rest of the year. Many months its a perfect 55F. I added a foot of insulation in the attic years ago and that has really helped out to keep temps pretty stable out there. Humidity could be a little higher but this is a high altitude desert so we are usually pretty dry most of the year.

Nice. Is 66*F the high it got there in the summer (in the cellar that is)?

Latest posts

Back