LON's skeeter pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok has anyone tried porting Lon's skeeter pee, I've got 6 gallons ready but would a fifth of PGA or a half gallon of vodka be smoother. I'm looking to add just enough octane to still taste grate but kick like a mule, this will be used at my brothers get together of army buddies, all will be sleeping over, but would like to teach these brave men never to judge by it's cover, they were at fort apache Bagdad. first wave so I want a true ambush, tastes like a kiddie drink but kicks like a mule,
Dawg
they gave them men of honor an arrow shaped thing that they call a coin, my brother had a few to hand out to special people the coin I got is bent , nicked and scratched , I got the one he carried thru his deployment, I am so honored my brother one day said here this is yours I love you Richie, it mumbled me greatly,
DAWG

Why don't you draw a pint or so, add the vodka to it to taste. When you find the amount you like, you can do the whole batch. Don't let the stuff ambush you while tasting, tho. Arne.

Arne man I'm losing my touch I've ask, I've hinted I even begged but no one falls for my tactic of getting me free wine,, lol... and yes I plan in about a week to go to the liquor store, you may die laughing but I live in a dry county, the closet place to walk in and buy wine bottles in person is 150 miles away give or take a few miles, I live in the bible belt, a club is 40 miles away, you should really be smiling by now, but it evens out I live where I get tons well maybe pounds of free fruit, and yes I will bench test, I was hoping to learn from others mistakes, over the years I have learned it is wise to listen to every one, for the fact that the sun shines on ever Dawgs *** one day or another,
but let me ask you this I think I already now the answer but would it make since,,, that a good smooth vodka would be better then a cheap ruff tasting vodka, may I ask you opinion, as stated long ago I am here for one reason only and that is to learn, I spend a lot of time on here just reading, but do you think a smooth permo vodka would be better to bench teat with then a rot gut vodka,
and ARNE thank you for your wisdom over the years,
Dawg

Why don't you draw a pint or so, add the vodka to it to taste. When you find the amount you like, you can do the whole batch. Don't let the stuff ambush you while tasting, tho. Arne.

Arne man I'm losing my touch I've ask, I've hinted I even begged but no one falls for my tactic of getting me free wine,, lol... and yes I plan in about a week to go to the liquor store, you may die laughing but I live in a dry county, the closet place to walk in and buy wine bottles in person is 150 miles away give or take a few miles, I live in the bible belt, a club is 40 miles away, you should really be smiling by now, but it evens out I live where I get tons well maybe pounds of free fruit, and yes I will bench test, I was hoping to learn from others mistakes, over the years I have learned it is wise to listen to every one, for the fact that the sun shines on ever Dawgs *** one day or another,
but let me ask you this I think I already now the answer but would it make since,,, that a good smooth vodka would be better then a cheap ruff tasting vodka, may I ask you opinion, as stated long ago I am here for one reason only and that is to learn, I spend a lot of time on here just reading, but do you think a smooth permo vodka would be better to bench teat with then a rot gut vodka,
and ARNE thank you for your wisdom over the years,
Dawg

Sorry, can't help with the vodka thing. Havn't used any hard liquor in many years so can't help you with an opinion about better vs worse. Long time ago had a 10 ft tall and bulletproof thing with whiskey one night, stayed away from the high power stuff since then. Only drank beer for probably 30 years, then one day the cherry tree produced. Have been drinking a abit of wine ever since. That is may story and I'm sticking to it. lol, Arne.

I STOPPED DRINKING Hrd liquor many years ago, but I use to keep some jack in the freezer so when I got a tooth ache, over the year I pulled 4 no problem, then a couple years latter I drank half a fifth with two valiums pulled my tooth got to looking and feeling and yep wrong tooth so very carefully I pulled the right tooth, after pulling 6 teeth yet only five were needed so quit JACK and started using dentist, I have a lot native American i blood in me and have heredity condition that causes my bone to recess from my teeth, sugar causes it, never a cavity in my life down to 4 teeth left, but I dish out the cash now, that lowlife JACK lied to me about women but when he lied about helping me pull teeth I gave up drinking till several doctors recommended me to drink red wine, I bought wine for a short while, it tasted bad, so here I came back after all when I was young I drank muscidine and elderberry from the old timers, but this port is what my brother, brothers in arms want at the next get together at my brothers house, me, I like lon's just fine as is, but them boys ask and it's in my brothers house not mine they are getting a supped up skeeter pee, lol just not at my home,
Dawg

Sorry, can't help with the vodka thing. Havn't used any hard liquor in many years so can't help you with an opinion about better vs worse. Long time ago had a 10 ft tall and bulletproof thing with whiskey one night, stayed away from the high power stuff since then. Only drank beer for probably 30 years, then one day the cherry tree produced. Have been drinking a abit of wine ever since. That is may story and I'm sticking to it. lol, Arne.

aw just a felony, you notice I've never given out my address, but to get feed back I have sent samples to a few ember to get the hard cold truth about my wines, I like joshing around, I would never knowingly get anybody into trouble, but I'm sure you have noticed I try to enjoy life just monkeying around, and I get a kick outta you, you always have something to say about me begging for wine or begging for directions to others wine cellars, I can hang with normal high society type people, but at heart I am just a ole big dumb hillbilly and proud of it,
I hope I am not out of line, from my health I know lifes short and youd better enjoy yourself as you mossy along in life, for a while now i.ve not commented much, but have read others posts, in the last 6 months I have been to 8 funerals all either very close friends or kin folk, I have sold all my registered Dexter cattle and bought me a team of small mules one is 13 hands tall the other is 12.3 hands tall,, a hand is 4 inches,, got me a supper heavy duty leather harness set, and a wagon for the mules to pull, it has car tires hydraulic breaks on the rear axle, 4 leather caption bucket sets and in the back of the wagon a leather bench seat, all matching grey leather, top of the line setup so I can just make wine and go for wagon rides, but now that you have mentioned it, I bet you got some killer wines you need feed back on,,,, :h
be well my friend
Dawg

Now ya got me thinkin. If John Law stops ya while tooling around behind a mule team drinkin your heavenly necter, does he give you a dwi? :? Arne.

Now ya got me thinkin. If John Law stops ya while tooling around behind a mule team drinkin your heavenly necter, does he give you a dwi? :? Arne.

Pretty sure it would be an "MWI" ("Muling" While Intoxicated)

well I can tell you this me and the mules will make a run tor it, then if caught i'll clam I lost control of the mulls besides I was only hitch hiking
Dawg

w

Latest posts

Back