• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 Cases Green Bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffemt128

Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 Cases Green Bottles - Pittsburgh Area

When I purchased the grape crusher recently, I also picked up the bottles that were left over as another member had expressed interest. I have 8 cases of green bottles up for grabs. All bottles are cleaned and have no labels. There are 4 Bordeaux and 4 Burgundy style bottles. I'm located in Crafton if anyone is interested PM me. Currently I have very little room to store empty bottles.

Last edited:
Rats, I was just in Western PA for a family reunion this past weekend. I would have driven south for bottles.

BC

Rats, I was just in Western PA for a family reunion this past weekend. I would have driven south for bottles.

BC

And why didn't you tell us you were here? We Western PA'ers love to get together especially when there is someone else from WMT in the area!

Trust me Julie, I thought about it as I am certain meeting all y'all would be a blast. Time was tight and I was focused on getting my 86 year old mum to see the cousins. Oh what fun we had on Frankie's 100 acre farm. Frank passed away about 4 years ago, my dad, Bill, about two years ago. I couldn't resist taking a batch of "Frankenbilly" cider down. It was nothing more than a tweak of Ed wort's apfelwein but it sure was a big hit. Ron Pivovar's polka band was rockin' and had us all up dancing. One of these days on my way to Mercer, I'll make sure an look you up.

BC

sounds like a good plan, Mercer is not too far from me

Latest posts

Back