Today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWWWW Happy Birthday to her!!! I soooooo miss that age!!! My girl was such a little sweetie at that age (well she is now to but not the same LOL)

How quickly time flies. Enjoy every minute you get. Mine just turned 18 yesterday.

When she was 4, I used to take her to pre-school on my motorcycle. She was the coolest kid in school!

She graduated high school in Jan. of this year (5 months early). Really hard to believe. Time has just flown by.

Last edited:
You guys and gals have the right perspective. Time flies so enjoy every opportunity with your children. My daughter will be 45 this year and it seems like only yesterday my wife woke me up at about 5:30 AM and said, "We have to go!" The years have flown by and seem to be accelerating. My only consolation is that as I have gotten older, my daugther is surprised as how smart I am gettling compared to when she was a teenager.

...... My only consolation is that as I have gotten older, my daugther is surprised as how smart I am gettling compared to when she was a teenager.

lol, it is amazing how smart we get as our daughters get older. My daughter is my baby and she is 27 and lives 8 hours away which bothers me more than my son who lives in China.

I guess I'm still dummer than a box of rock as My daughter's 17 and graduating from highschool this year so you know where I stand :ft Time does go fast!

Last edited:
Yeah, Shoebiedoo, you have a few years yet. But you too will get smarter.

My baby girl is 36 today... where does the time go!? She's 4000 miles away in Vancouver - I'm thankful for Skype!

Latest posts

Back