Very proud Dad !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
My son is in his Freshman of College and he is determined to be a mechanical engineer. Well the State funding stopped funding toward all the colleges and he got asked to be part of the Supermileage team which they took 3rd place Nationwide last year - 1359 MPG.

He took it on his own account to start a fundraiser to help keep this going as well as all the knowledge that is gained to go towards all the Automotive manufactures and any other fields that will gain in their knowledge.

Please check it out and pass it on if you will -

https://www.gofundme.com/supermileage

So sit back, sip a glass of wine, take a look at your son, and say to yourself.. "I did a great job there"!!!!

Smile and be content!

Is it so great to hear about a smart, ambitious, and hard working kid for a change! Thank you! All I ever hear about is how troubled kids are these days.

So sit back, sip a glass of wine, take a look at your son, and say to yourself.. "I did a great job there"!!!!

Smile and be content!

Is it so great to hear about a smart, ambitious, and hard working kid for a change! Thank you! All I ever hear about is how troubled kids are these days.

Thanks John !

That is why I posted it - I see soo many people want to take the easy way out. They were told that it may not happen because of finances - so they all got together and decided on their own that it was important to all of them as they started to coming up with ideas on how to keep this project going.

And yes I am smiling and very content !!

Back