2016 WineMaker International Amateur Wine Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pleasant surprise in todays mail! I won two GOLD medals in the 2016 Wine Makers Magazine competition.....:db One for a Peach Icewine & one for a Chocolate Raspberry Port. :h
Al
Congratulations, that's terrific!

Pleasant surprise in todays mail! I won two GOLD medals in the 2016 Wine Makers Magazine competition.....:db One for a Peach Icewine & one for a Chocolate Raspberry Port. :h
Al

Results have been posted. Went 4 for 4! One Silver and 3 Bronze. My 2012 "Prisoner blend" took the Silver. Will be interesting to read the notes.

Results are posted online here.

WOOOOHOOOO!

Congrats!:try:try:try:try

Last edited:
Al

Congrats! ...now, I need to check that it was actually gold medal caliber wine. When can you send me a sample for this test? :h

An interesting side note is that each wine (for me anyways) was scored by only (3) judges. I have entered much smaller competitions and had at least (4) and sometimes (5) judges score and give feedback.

Congratulations guys!

Wouldn't it be nice to be a judge that got to taste all those awesome wines?

Cheers!!!

Latest posts

Back