This is me!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lets see ya there Jeep! Crap, look at my pic! it dont get much worse then that! Hehehe!

wade, your pic is just fine! ge some one to tickle you first next time so i can see a smile ;) LOL! maybe i log into photo bucket later n see what i can find! im always weilding the cam so pics with me in them are hard to come by! i may have one halloween on or one thats like 3 years old on it LOL!

We like you to Jeep. As I said we are all friends here if you don't want to show us what you look like thats fine. We will have to resort to jumping to our own conclusions. You don't know us as wellas you think, that could be dangerous. It might be best if you post one.!!!!!LMFAO

Troy

Someone give Wade mouth to mouth fast. It aint going to be me. WADE WADE, (Troy slaps him around) WADE WADE, its me, wake p!!
LOL

Its very good to see all thse new faces and why I brought thsi post back to life cause getting a clue as to whom we are talking to just makes this all the more fun.

Now i know why people loved me so much in high school, i cave to peer presure SOOOOOO easily!! lemme go grab a photo......hmmmm lets see.......witch in blcak PVC or head shot??? gonna go with a head shot! bbiab

P1010022.jpg

Last edited:
Jeepingchick, Nice to see you on here. You have have joined one super forum with lots of friendly folks that are lots of fun and you can get ton's of information here also.

If we were going to get to vote on it, I would vote for witch in black PVC.

LOL! to slow! LOL!

and ya, im loving the ppl here, so far yall are great! inspired me to stary my blackberry this weekend and i can not wait!!!

Cool Jeep, now when we have the forum party we know who yaou are. I think you are quite cute, no reason to hide that in here. and Wade is right, he started this thread a while back and when we talk amongst each other, it just fels different having that face associated with the name.

Now tell us why we call you jeep. You're not a jeep-scate are you? LOL

i got that nick when i had my (sadly missed) yellow jeep . now i drive a mellow sleepy blue hyundai.......went from 13 MPG to 30!!! damn being practicle sucks!!! but i refuse to loose my nick, it just fits me since i had it so long...

i WILL have a jeep again!! (just as soon as i win the lottery!)

No prob here Jeep. Do the best you can with what you have.

You can tell us your name if you want. No freaky jeepy people in here, well ecept maybe me.

But if you like we'll just call you "Jeep" it is kinda cute and fitting to your picture.

Troy

Jeepchick< I too miss my Jeeps and eventually will get another and fix it up the way I like them. These were my 2 jeeps, the cherokee is in the parking lot where I traded it in and took off the 33" mudders cause they wanted to reduce the trade in due to the big tires.
Renegade-1.jpg

Cherokee.jpg

Sorry Wade, those are nice, still not as cute as JeepChick, gonna have to try harder. (winks at jeepchick!).

Wade , I seen your Homie girl Katie from Middlebury is still hanging in there on American Idol!! WooHoo!!

No prob here Jeep. Do the best you can with what you have.

You can tell us your name if you want. No freaky jeepy people in here, well ecept maybe me.

But if you like we'll just call you "Jeep" it is kinda cute and fitting to your picture.

Troy

sure, my real name is Nikki, or Jeep is fine as well. (Jeep is one of the only 4-letter words ill answer to LOL)

Cool Nikki, we will call you whatever you want. Jeep actually sounds better.

Ok I have been getting beaten up pretty badly in pm's because I won't post a picture so here is one. I forgot about this picture is was taken last year in SC. My son, Jason, is not in it, he is the one in South Korea, that is why I didn't remember it but the rest of the family is. My daughter Megan, holding her dog, Molly, Mke holding our dog, Bailey, Mic, Mike's son drinking a beer (he dislikes getting his picture taken more than I do) and my son, Steve and his wife, Julie (doesn't she have the most beautiful name?) and me.

2009 006.jpg

Nice family picture Julie (she made me say that under a horible threat LOL). Really once again it really makes our posts more personal and you have a real nice family there. I am sure sometime this spring or summer the gang from Pittsburgh can take a road trip up here (or as you guys say it mupear) and we can hit the wineries.

Latest posts

Back