How did you find our forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters
I had just started and had found another forum. Got a PM from Runningwolf, who I had met at an informal Western PA'ers lunch. He told me about this forum. I split time for a while, then I jumped ship and have stayed 100% with this forum ever since.

I would search for a wine making problem I would have and this site would come up again and again, I added it to my favourites and it's where I go to find all my answers. I don't post many questions as I find the search so helpful, someone has usually already asked it.
Kim

I would search for a wine making problem I would have and this site would come up again and again, I added it to my favourites and it's where I go to find all my answers. I don't post many questions as I find the search so helpful, someone has usually already asked it.
Kim

Kim thats great to know but we still love to hear from you and whats going on! It's always great to hear what others are doing as everyone's seasons are a bit different.

I had lost my instructions to a kit I had purchased, googled it and someone else on this site had lost the same instructions. They got the link for the instructions and so also helped me out. I had done 2 kits before this one over the course of a couple of years but wasn't serious about it.I looked around here and did a bunch of reading and really fell in love with winemaking and all the endless possibilities :h

I had lost my instructions to a kit I had purchased, googled it and someone else on this site had lost the same instructions. They got the link for the instructions and so also helped me out. I had done 2 kits before this one over the course of a couple of years but wasn't serious about it.I looked around here and did a bunch of reading and really fell in love with winemaking and all the endless possibilities :h

LOL, I am glad we were able to addict you to winemaking :db

None of the above

I found this forum through the Homebrew forums. My boyfriend makes beer and I make wine. Someone posted on their wine board about the forums here.

WOW you're the third person I heard today that said their boyfriend/husband made beer and they made wine. I beginning to think this is a girly hobby and it's just my feminine side of me coming out. :)

I found this site about the same way most others did, search anything about wine making or problems and WMT is one of the first things to come up. It only takes reading a few post to see it's a great group of people here, very helpful. And the more I check, a lot of yinz are from my area 'n at.

LOL, well at least within a few hundred miles. We're meeting for lunch on the 31rst in Youngstown while picking up Chilean juice. Why don't you join us.

Thank you very much for the offer but my first child is almost a year old and we just moved, I have a hard time making it to the supply store thats about 2 miles away. My days just blow past. I really do appreciate the offer.

A Google search when after my wife and I ruined our first batch. It has been the most helpful search I ever preformed to date

i have been making kit wine for a couple of years and am now going to stop making wine. is there a way to post pictures and inventory of some great equipment that i am going to sell at a great price?

ahhh to bad about not making any more wine Mike.

I guess I must have Googled something about wine making and the site popped up. I joined and boy am I glad I did. The members here are so great and helpful. They really go out of their way to help neebies like me with the patients of saints. I'm sure that the calmness, at which they answer the same neebie questions over and over again; can't be matched on any other forum. I think they take it personal. Your wine is their wine. If it can be done! They will get you there! The admins/mods here are very active and down to earth as well.

Last edited:
All I wanted to do was make hooch with bread yeast. And now, you just wont let me alone.

"There must be some way out of here...."
:)

I found this site after looking to solve various little winemaking problems in the past. The advice and information on here is second to none :h

Latest posts

Back