How did you find our forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you hear about this forum?

• Total voters
Good to have you on board. Read this thread and you’ll find some good ideas.

Actually, found this forum from a selective Google search. I've been a member of a brew making site, and while I have learned much from their smaller wine making forum, I felt I needed more information from a more wine centric group.

I am glad I found WMT, did look around as a visitor, and decided to join. Looking forward to learning about tweaks, others experiences, and sharing. I classify myself as a newbie vintner, having only a few kits under my belt, and a 6gal juice wine aging.

I visited Russia, actually Belarus, almost thirty years ago, When I was there I asked about their wines. They said the Russian wine was terrible and they couldn't get any European or American wine but the Romanian wine was great if you could find any.

Found this forum on Google. We received a simple one-gallon wine making kit as a Christmas gift last year. The instructions that came with it were not great, and in our search for a little more clarity we found this site! Great answers to questions, simple answers for beginners like us, on up to detailed technical discussions that I don't understand just yet. Here's the production from 2021 thanks to all everyone who helped us at WMT. Two batches from early in the year are not pictured as they were bottled and consumed fairly quickly. ;)
20211023_143742[197].jpg

Found this forum while starting to research how to make country wine. I am reading Home Winemaking by Jack Keller, and needed more detail on specific steps and techniques.

I just started my first wine, strawberry, this weekend. :h
Welcome!
Books are a good start. This site takes it to the next level because you can ask questions and get answers from VERY experienced wine makers.

We received a simple one-gallon wine making kit as a Christmas gift last year.

Here's the production from 2021 thanks to all everyone who helped us at WMT. Two batches from early in the year are not pictured as they were bottled and consumed fairly quickly. ;)
View attachment 82486

Based on my experience with wine making that's like getting a 'simple' first dose heroin kit for Christmas..

You seem to be coping well, though!

Latest posts

Back