Cheapest new bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where is the best place to order new bottles. I have a hard time getting ones around here from the restuarants and the local wine stores seem expensive at $17 for a dozen green bord bot.

Is there a place that sells cheap bottles in non pallet quantities?
Looking for 8-10 cases.

Wow that's expensive. Check the vendors here on our site. I know the Grape and Grainery sells them. Many of the wine supply shops (larger ones) do and you can usually get them for 10-$12.00 a case. Smoke, Green etc.

Another BIG place to buy from and I believe you don't have to order pallets is...

waterloocontainer.com

It's the shipping that will cost you.

Don't you have any wineries around you?

Sorry, I can't help.
Fortunately, I have lots of friends who drink wine. They save me their bottles, so I have yet to buy a single empty bottle.

I would check with wineries or anywhere that sells fresh juice. I know the 2 produce places here sell new bottles for $9.00 per case. Our local brew store is $13.00

I only have one winery near by that I know of and that is still a little bit of a trip to get to.
I guess I could call them, haven't thought about that.

I am going to check out that waterloocontainer place and see whats up there.

Doug I might send you money and let you pick up cases for me at $9 thats the cheapest I have seen including the internet. LOL

Edit:
checked out the waterloo place and bingo found the bottles I want and they were only $8.25 per case and wnet down in price after 20 cases. I wont be getting 20 but I would love to. The only thing I dont know is what the shipping is going to cost me. I will keep looking for now because I wont be ordering any bottles until the end of the month, but this looks as if it is going to be the place.

Last edited:
I get my bottles at Waterloo Container. You can get end of run specials called transitions. They are generally lighter in color but the same bottles and run 5-6 dollars a case. They are across the state from me. If I only need a few cases, I have my brother pick them up since he lives in Waterloo. Otherwise they get shipped freight on a pallet.

Latest posts

Back