My latest bottle label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
swede,

That is such a beautiful label. It will look great on the bottles. Take pictures when you have it bottled.

And...........also...........Welcome to the Forum...Ramona

Thank you! I used a lot of color in that one, and since the wine is dark in the bottle, the top kind of disappears into the color of the wine. Printed out on a color laser printer, it came out really nice.

I have it bottled up already so I'll take a few pictures and post it. Didn't think about doing that. I have several more labels to design up using some of my photo work in the next couple weeks. I can post those too if anyone is interested.

Thanks for Posting your label...very nice!!!
The more we see the more we inspire each other.

Great label
smiley32.gif

Nice label, Swede. Having recently tried to make my first labels, I can appreciate your success in making this niceone. Hope the wine is just as good!

Nice label Swede, I have a carboy of shiraz ready to bottle my self but i may just drink it straight from the carboy.HA HA just kidding kinda!

Here's my latest label for my Chardonnay batch from George that I have brewing... Hopefully this isn't too big. I wasn't able to get it to post last time for the other label. This is actual size.

I'm not 100% sold on this one and may change it. I'm just thinking on it at the moment.

winebottlelabel_chard4.jpg

I love the B&W with the color. Nice effect. Sounds Delicious.....Next time throw in some rose petals. I did an apricot/rose......Very Nice.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back