Other any Raleigh, NC area members?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

globalnavigator

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've done Google searches and looked at sites like Meet Up, but can't find any groups of local wine kit makers to share wines, information, etc with.

Is there anyone out there from my area that would be interested in swapping some bottles? I've made 7 or 8 kits so far (mostly reds), but with hundreds available, I'd love to "try before I buy" on some of the others.

If nobody is from my area, is anyone into mail swaps, for both variety and second opinions? I have Forza, Old Vine Zin, Chilean Pinot Noir, Super Tuscan, Pink Moscato, Mosaic Red, and Tjungu available.

-Steve

Steve,

I live in the north Raleigh area. I have a bunch of wine made but not ready to swap for another 3mos or so as I want some age on them before further tasting. There is a locally famous guy who wins the state fair that live up in Wake Forest. I believe he is a retired NCSU professor who has thousands of bottles. He would be a good one for both of us to meet. Shoot me a pm with your info and I will be in touch.

Regards,

Same name Steve

Steve,

I live in the north Raleigh area. I have a bunch of wine made but not ready to swap for another 3mos or so as I want some age on them before further tasting. There is a locally famous guy who wins the state fair that live up in Wake Forest. I believe he is a retired NCSU professor who has thousands of bottles. He would be a good one for both of us to meet. Shoot me a pm with your info and I will be in touch.

Regards,

Same name Steve

It's been a year. Are you still up for getting together? Would love to share wines!

Back