Hello from Quebec

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Avid wine drinker
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Fred and i'm new at wine making. I've just start my first two kits last week. It is a Fontana select Valpolicella and a Winexpert world vineyard Pinot noir. I'm very excited about it and really want to learn as much as possible to get good wine, and I think i'm at the good place.:h

Cheers !

Welcome to the forum Fred!

I do believe you're at the right place. I myself have learned a lot here over the past 3 years. Like you I started with kits, which I still do, and added fruit wine making to my repertoire.

[No, I don't speak French but seeing as you're from Quebec I just had to use the word "repertoire" in my post . :h]

Welcome to the forum Fred!

I do believe you're at the right place. I myself have learned a lot here over the past 3 years. Like you I started with kits, which I still do, and added fruit wine making to my repertoire.

[No, I don't speak French but seeing as you're from Quebec I just had to use the word "repertoire" in my post . :h]

Thank you to make me feel at home !:h

Salut Fred!

Welcome! I'm new here too, started the winemaking in January and I've had questions since then - many of which Google told me to find here!

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back