Hello from Steamboat Springs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurrfunk

Junior
Reaction score
Hey guys my names Harry and Im a Chicago raised ski bum with a new dream I am in the of making a reality. Recently My brother and I were discussing our need for a new life when i looked into a bottle of wine and realized my new dream. I was going to own a vineyard and brew my own wine.

Soon after I was on the internet and i found cheap land for sale in Spain. I found a vineyard for an affordable price and we bought it. Now were taking a year to rebuild funds and go to Spain! The problem is I do not know the first thing about growing vines or making wine so im hoping you guys can help make a difference in that! I guess thats all I got for now.

Best Regards,

Harry

Well, Harry, you have come to the right place. Pull up a chair and drink in some.... uhhh knowledge, yes drink in some knowledge.

Good luck on the audacious endeavor.

Harry, Welcome! Success is achieved by taking chances. Hope your dreams comes to fruition. Hire the Best, knowledgeable people you can find. It will take teamwork, and lots of patience.
I'll wait and bill you, after, you succeed.lol

Welcome to WMT!

I think it is awesome that you have such a dream and have already taken a major step towards making that dream a reality. :try

Latest posts

Back