Wine Making Resource Guide

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
I have been telling George for months that I am going to start this project and with some time off next week I am going to get this started once and for all!

My goal is to build a resource database of advice, solutions and help with all aspects of wine making. Many times I find myself having to search for details on how to address certain issues that come up on the forum. I have many resources that I use to help solve problems that I don't know right off the top of my head but it would be great to have all that info in one easy to use resource. This would not just be another guide to winemaking but info gathered from our members that have posted on the forum.

We have had many great ideas, tips & shortcutsand advice on how to make better wine and my goal is to capture all of that I can.

So I am asking for help to get started. I know some of you have collected past advice and how to's and am asking for you to send them to me via e-mail [email protected]

Thanks and please post or e-mail me any ideas you have also!

Scott

Looking for the most common issues that come up in wine making to work on first. Here is what I have so far and looking for more ideas.
<UL>
<LI>Degassing</LI>
<LI>Oaking</LI>
<LI>Bottling</LI>[/list]

Sulfites... that was my first mistake...

Don't add to much and Sodium is for cleaning Potassium is what you put in the wine.

That was a difficult lesson learned...Edited by: Steve

Back