Just a formal introduction

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Port

Reaction score
Just wanted to formally introduce myself. My name is Eric, I am new to making wine/beer. I have already gotten some great input from the group here and I thank you for that. I live in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place><st1:City>Grand Rapids</st1:City>, <st1:State>Michigan</st1:State></st1:place>…2<SUP>nd</SUP> largest city after <st1:City><st1:place>Detroit</st1:place></st1:City>. I have found that what I thought would be a relaxing hobby has become an instant addiction…..I had no idea. I find myself thinking about my next batch as soon as I get one into my primacy. I hope to become an active participant in this forum, obviously after you guys teach me everything you know. By the way…. This is by far the most knowledgeable and friendly forum I have found so far, everyone here seems very welcoming and informative, I think I will call this place home and all of you my wine making family!

Nice to meet you Eric...Welcome aboard!
smiley1.gif

Glad to have you aboard Eric and I amhappy you want to be part of the family.

Eric,

You have fortunately stumbled acorss the nicest people you could ever meet as wine/beer friends...!!!

Welcome, Glad to meet you!!!

Ramona

Eric - thanks for introducing yourself and sharing background info. I
imagine you will pick up a wealth of knowledge just hanging around here
and asking questions.

Bill

Good day to you Eric! (You will probably be, in the future, as Big Port or BP)

Nice to meet you. I've seen some of yourearly posts and was hoping you'd stay around. Glad to hear your addicted with the rest of us. There's nothing like a group of addicts to feed each other!
smiley36.gif
I think you'll find that many others here are always looking at "what can I do next?"

Latest posts

Back