Label prices?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, but as being mentioned in all the above posts, in theory you only get the labels, then you have to design and print them? Correct?
If so, I am trying to understand what they are providing other than an outlet to buy labels such as Office Max, etc.

I'm pretty sure they can print for you also at an added cost.

Ok, I thought you were paying .08 for finished product. Thanks.

I will keep to making my own. I make all my own designs, print them off on paper, spray adhesive on.

A little pricey, but we use www.grogtag.com . High quality vinyl labels. Easy to peel off. If you get the front/back package, you can use a back label or cut your costs in half by using their smaller back label as your "front" label also. They have high qualty templates or you can completely design your own. I think for 96 labels it's $.65 for a front & back label. Or, $.33 if you use all for the front.

Walco label in Erie has them for 8 cents a label when you buy 10K labels. We have a printer that we run them through and print the name of the wine on them so we don't have an issue with running out of labels

Latest posts

Back