Mosti Mondiale MONDIALE FRESCO Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cancan

Junior
Reaction score
I have came a cross Mondiale Fresco Fresh juice wine kits. Seems like they are 23 L all juice. Wondering if anyone used it? Comparing to other kits (WE etc), how difficult are they and how is the end result?
I have done only 2 batches and do not want to get into complicated process yet but all juice wine kit sounds very attractive.

I would appreciate if you have any inputs.
Thanks.

I have came a cross Mondiale Fresco Fresh juice wine kits. Seems like they are 23 L all juice. Wondering if anyone used it? Comparing to other kits (WE etc), how difficult are they and how is the end result?
I have done only 2 batches and do not want to get into complicated process yet but all juice wine kit sounds very attractive.

I would appreciate if you have any inputs.
Thanks.

They are very easy to do, as there are fewer steps, no added water. I've been impressed with the whites in particular, but for reds, go for the all juice kits with the grape skin packs. These need longer aging, but are quite good.

Comparing to other kits (WE etc), how difficult are they and how is the end result?

Personnaly I find it more easy to do, no water to add neither the yeast. May I suggest to add some potassium sorbate at the end. Let them aged -specially the reds- you will be reward.

Latest posts

Back