RJ Spagnols 2017 Restricted Quantity (RQ) Program Cut off Oct.12 2016

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need all the serface àrea contact you can get to gain the most from any skin contact . Thanks

Bad time to quit drinking! LOL

drinking%2Bpic.jpg

Over stock of kits! No room to do South Africans! Lent starting!! Something's got to give, man!!

Huh? I need to get the wheels moving, I ordered other stuff from LB yesterday and didn't know they had this already..!

I didn't either. It was due in March. By that, I guess they meant the 1st.

I have a 2nd Vermentino kit and this time I will use D47.

I don't know why but for the 1st Vermentino kit I used QA23 and the pH ended too high at ~3.61 [emoji30]
Maybe it has nothing to do with the yeast but we'll see.

Blanc de Noir arrived safely. EC-1118 and a small f-pack. Wasn't expecting the f-pack, but will give it the usual '1/2 in primary' treatment.

Mine is arriving tomorrow and will start it right away.

I now have 3 kits on deck, and a blueberry hard lemonade arriving sometime in March/April. I will hopefully bottle the WS Amarone this weekend or next. Once that is done, I'll have a free carboy or two to get started on some of these 'summer wines'.

Hate to spoil the party, but what does any of this have to do with RJ's 2017 RQ?

Received the Cab and the Chard so far. Looking forward to getting them started, but they currently sit third and fourth in line waiting for the primary,

Cab fermented. I only make the high end kits, this one is very good.

It will turn out to be a very nice wine. Waiting on the Merlot.

Then when both are finished, blending day!

Latest posts

Back