Mosti Mondiale Vinifera kits on sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Out of those cheapo Vinifera kits, (whites or reds), any recommended kits to be worth the making, specially if they have any whites?

Per Mosti, the whites with a wine conditioner are the following: Riesling, Piesporter Style, Gewurztraminer & Liebfraumilch Style.

Out of those cheapo Vinifera kits, (whites or reds), any recommended kits to be worth the making, specially if they have any whites?

I have made a few of these kits and have had mixed results. I made a Pinot Grigio that, interestingly, came with dark toasted oak shavings for the primary. I made it and it was, naturally over oaked. So, I blended it with a sauvignon blanc 50/50 and it became my favorite white wine ever.

I have also done the Amarone and the Chianti. By themselves, they were basic box wine quality. But, when I have added the VN kit to the gross lees of another, higher end kit, the result is quite nice. Makes it kind of 'ripasso' style. Very pleased with that technique.

Thanks.
I know that line is only 10L of juice but the special price of around $50 makes it interesting....specially for the whites....so considering getting 1 Gwuztraminer.....

Latest posts

Back