REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a week end change of plans, so I set up the pump tonight and thought I would rack a couple of carboys and a couple more tomorrow night....since I would not be around to do it this week end.

In less than two hours I did all four wines...racked into a clean carboy, washed the dirty carboy, racked back into the now clean carboy, and then racked back, and then racked back again to the starting carboy. All FOUR batches. WHY? Because I could and it only me a couple of hours and I never picked up anything heavier than an empty carboy.

Still learning the system, still amazed at all the CO2 bubbles, and the easy of operation. Love this contraption!

@ Mistmost

Wait till you bottle !! - I really enjoy not leaning over, consistent wine levels and no more wiping down bottles prior to bottling.

Please inform us once you try bottling -

@ Mistmost

Wait till you bottle !! - I really enjoy not leaning over, consistent wine levels and no more wiping down bottles prior to bottling.

Please inform us once you try bottling -

I have and you're right! I practiced a bit with water and got the hang of it. Then I bottled a Pinot Gris. I used one of those 6 bottle cardboard wine totes...filled 6 and then corked them. I don't know what I liked better the AIO or big old red floor corker....I was using both for the first time, they sure making bottling a breeze.

next up is bottling with the filter attached.

I have and you're right! I practiced a bit with water and got the hang of it. Then I bottled a Pinot Gris. I used one of those 6 bottle cardboard wine totes...filled 6 and then corked them. I don't know what I liked better the AIO or big old red floor corker....I was using both for the first time, they sure making bottling a breeze.

next up is bottling with the filter attached.

Always filter first, then bottle.

Well I finally broke down and ordered the "allinonewinepump". I received it this past week and just got through using it for the first time and it's awesome! It cut my racking and clean up time by more than half. This pump is sweet, thank you Steve! Very well done...

Paul - Tennessee

Last edited:
I just had the chance to use the bottling attachment to bottle a batch of Dragon Blood and I have to say it was the easiest bottling I have ever done thanks to the All In One. People, if you are thinking about purchasing one of these awesome pumps, do it now. I promise you won't regret it.

Three years ago, my wife and I got into wine making from kits. Being over 60, we quickly discovery that moving full carboys around for racking and bottling was going to be an issue down the road. In my internet searches, I found the allinonewinepump. As others have said it is “the best piece of equipment”. This unit as the name indicates is an all in one pump. My suggestion to those who first purchase it, review Steve’s tutorials. Then do again after you have used the unit. There were some of techniques that we missed when we first purchased the unit. If you ever have the opportunity to talk to Steve, be prepared to have delightful 40 minute conversation.

IMG_1050.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

@ wolo50

Very nice job on the bottling !! Very sharp looking !

It is always a please to talking to you and many others !

I purchased the all in one and was wondering where and how I should mount the filter cartridge tube and since I know we have such an ingenious group here.. How do you guys mount it? And does it really need mounting? Appreciate pics too! Thanks!

I purchased the all in one and was wondering where and how I should mount the filter cartridge tube and since I know we have such an ingenious group here.. How do you guys mount it? And does it really need mounting? Appreciate pics too! Thanks!

I didn't mount mine and haven't had a reason to in the filtering I've done. Just tuck it away securely so that it doesn't slide around.

It is best to mount it on a flat board or such - so when you are tightening the housing you are not putting excessive force on the barbs - where they can break off and damage your housing.

Three years ago, my wife and I got into wine making from kits. Being over 60, we quickly discovery that moving full carboys around for racking and bottling was going to be an issue down the road. In my internet searches, I found the allinonewinepump. As others have said it is “the best piece of equipment”. This unit as the name indicates is an all in one pump. My suggestion to those who first purchase it, review Steve’s tutorials. Then do again after you have used the unit. There were some of techniques that we missed when we first purchased the unit. If you ever have the opportunity to talk to Steve, be prepared to have delightful 40 minute conversation.

I did practice runs with water and learned the system...but it really is very easy to use.

Just wanted to let everyone know how great Steve is:h.

I've had my AIO pump for about 3 years of pretty heavy use. One day I was racking about 30 gallons and right toward the end my pump stopped sucking but the motor was still running:(. I had noticed that once in a while it would make a rattling noise and then go away. So, I took it apart to see what was going on and found the coupler between the motor and pump was worn out. I emailed Steve and asked if I could just buy a new coupler. He called me up later that day and after discussing the problem he said just send him the whole thing and he would fix it and check everything else out. After about a week I got it back and it looked brand new. I could not believe how much quieter it was than before.

Just bottled 13 cases this past weekend and it was purring like a kitten. You really take for granted how handy the pump is until you don't have it. But now everything is back to normal.

Thanks for sharing your experience tripletrouble.

I believe if you make a good product you should be able to rebuild it at a reasonable cost rather than having to purchase a new one again.

I stand by my product and pride myself of our customers service.

Watched @jgmann67 bottle two 6 gallon batches and rack two batches in the time it would take me to bottle and rack one batch. Really nice tool, quieter than I thought it would be, very intuitive to operate.

Now I have to sell the boss on how much easier it would be to make her batches of wine (and about 2x more of mine).

Watched @jgmann67 bottle two 6 gallon batches and rack two batches in the time it would take me to bottle and rack one batch. Really nice tool, quieter than I thought it would be, very intuitive to operate.

Now I have to sell the boss on how much easier it would be to make her batches of wine (and about 2x more of mine).

Simple, just tell her that sitting on the floor bottling is killing your back (in was mine) and this tool would help tremendously

Yesterday I filtered three carboys, and then filled 90 bottles all in about 3 hours (including cleaning each carboy before the next filtering). Couldn't have done it without the AllinOne. It's the best piece of kit a home winemaker can have.

I just ordered mine.. after having read many pages of this thread I couldn't wait any more. Of course I just racked like 14 gallons of wine yesterday which should make me appreciate this pump even more when I get it.

Simple, just tell her that sitting on the floor bottling is killing your back (in was mine) and this tool would help tremendously

Yesterday I filtered three carboys, and then filled 90 bottles all in about 3 hours (including cleaning each carboy before the next filtering). Couldn't have done it without the AllinOne. It's the best piece of kit a home winemaker can have.

Okay, took a month, but I dropped my break bleeder and the gauge that shows the amount of vacuum pulled doesn't work any more. So either I had to go get another gauge, which would require planning and travel, or I could sit on my duff and order an AllinOne. My paypal account is hooked up to my debit, so I could also tell my wife that I didn't buy it on credit, which made her happy. Now we just have to eat leftovers and things out of the freezer until I get paid Wednesday, which will open up space in the freezer for some used grape packs this Fall, so it was a win-win in my book.

Looking forward to degassing a few wines the easy way so I can open up carboys for this next wine making season.

Back