• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grapes Available to Buy From Established Washington State Vineyards

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome info and thanks for sharing with us. We love stuff like this. What is the smallest order that you would ship and do you have a price sheet or website by any chance? I would be willing to include the website if pmed to me. We have to do this to try and eliminate most spammers.

This is the first time we have reached out to the private winemaking community. If somebody is interested, the best course of action would be to contact me directly. We normally deal in tons rather than pounds (but we are now more than willing to accommodate smaller amounts obviously), so I will have to talk to individuals directly regarding what and how much they want.

Feel free to call me at the number above. Unfortunately, the only website we have is of our commercial winery, so it wouldn't be too helpful for the topic at hand.

Is this Red Mountain ,West Richland? Do I need to email for time, cost and amounts available. I would be interested in Cab Sauv and Syrah

Technically Red Mountain is in Benton City, but yes we are very close to West Richland. We are talking about world-class vines here.

It won't let me post a link because I have under 10 posts, but google "red mountain ava" and the first wiki page that comes up will tell you all about our area.

Please don't hesitate to call me if you are interested.

OK I amit it I've stuck a taste of your Grapes once 2 years ago and have tasted your wine alot of times. I will call tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back