Its all for Sale!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BikerShannon

Reaction score
I don't have time anymore so I am selling all of my wine making equipment. I have 3 carboys and 3 primaries along with a couple hundred bottles and other miscellaneous equipment.
email me at [email protected]

NOOOOOOOOOO that's not what we want to hear.

Hope all goes well for you

Knowing where you live would help us decide as I sure dont way to pay for shipping all that stuff. It make somebody that lives somewhat near you say Hey, I can drive there and grab that!

Sorry, I live in Ogden Utah. I'm willing to ship anything.
I hate doing this, but I don't ever have time anymore and I don't drink anymore, either.

I'm working on an inventory of everything I have, I will sell it all at once or in pieces.

OK Guys, we need to get a crisis intervention team together quickly and get out to Odgen !!!

He's probably on his way there!
smiley36.gif

I am in that area.... BUT, I am not rushing over.... I am giving it time, with hopes she will change her mind!!!

Sorry, no changing my mind on this..I'm keeping a few bottles and thats it. I had a friend help me list 2 kits on ebay yesterday.
I had a Cru Select Australian shiraz and an orchard breezin black berry merlot.

Is it gone yet? I know if that stuff were in a different location it would be gone in minutes.

I still have 2 carboys, 2 primaries and 2 kits and a few other random things like corkers and chemicals.
Oh, and a 120 bottle rack. and @ 150 bottles of wine.

Dang! Too bad I'm not closer. Sorry to hear about the hobby not working out. It does take a considerable time commitment.

Latest posts

Back